The National Association of Specialists for Patient Blood Management and FSBI “National Research Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology n.a Academician V.I. Kulakova” of the Russian Ministry of Health are pleased to invite you to take part at the I International Interdisciplinary Congress “Patient Blood Management in Clinical Medicine” held on June 1-2, 2021
The Congress will take place in AZIMUT Hotel Olympic, 18/1, the Olympiysky Avenue
Participation is free.
The experts of the following specialties are welcomed to work at the Congress:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Anestesiology & Resuscitation
- Cardio and neurosurgery
- Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Coloproctology and General Surgery
- Extracorporeal detoxification and hemodialysis
Key directions of the Congress:
- Up-to-date intraoperative and perioperative blood-saving technologies in solving the issues of patient blood management in obstetrics and gynecology, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, traumatology and orthopedics, hematology, oncology, coloproctology, general surgery, transfusiology.
- Modern principles and possibilities of organ-preserving surgery.
- Modern principles of perioperative diagnostics and correction of hemostasis.
- Modern principles of transfusion provision in surgical interventions.
- Issues of safety and efficacy of allogeneic transfusions.
- Organizational, economic and legal aspects of patient blood management.
- Modern principles and possibilities of using local and systemic hemostatic drugs.
- Diagnosis, prevention and treatment of perioperative anemia.
- Recent approaches to the anesthetic management of surgical patients.
- Up-to-date principles of treatment and rehabilitation of critically ill patients.
- The role of extracorporeal treatment in surgical patients.
- Patient blood management and modern surgical medical treatment in traumatology and orthopedics.
- Modern principles and approaches to the laboratory diagnostics in surgical patients of various profiles.
- The role and place of angiosurgery in the concept of patient blood management.
- Mini-invasive operations, prevention of intraoperative blood loss.
- Postoperative management in patients with massive blood loss.
- Mini-invasive technologies in urgent surgery for patients with anemia.
- Fibrinolysis inhibitors in the prevention and treatment of intraoperative blood loss.
- Blood-saving technologies for volumetric surgical interventions.
- Prevention of intraoperative blood loss (tranexamic, aminocaproic acids).
- Preparation of patients with anemia for volumetric surgeries.
- Postoperative drainage.
- Rational use of anticoagulants.
- Co-working of surgeons and anesthesiologists – reduction of intraoperative blood loss (hemostasis, use of tranexamic acid), rational replacement of blood loss.
- The role of patient blood management in the new COVID-19 coronavirus infection.